Jumbo Dry Figs Anjeer - 500g
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 599.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Khari Foods figs, also known as anjeer in India, is ethically sourced from best of farms across the globe and are free from any kind of adulteration. Figs are a good source of both calcium and potassium. These minerals can work together to improve bone density. Figs are a potassium-rich food and can help correct that imbalance. Meanwhile, high levels of fibre in figs can help to flush excess sodium from the system.
- Khari Foods Fresh figs are rich in nutrients while being relatively low in calories, making them a great addition to a healthy diet.
- Figs are a good source of fibre, calcium and potassium.
- Figs are a naturally fat-free, cholesterol-free food which makes it a preferred food item for those aiming at a healthy lifestyle.
- Fresh figs are low in calories and make for a great snack, and they’re an excellent addition to salads or desserts. You can also make fig jam or preserves with fresh figs.
- Today, as people begin to turn away from refined sugars, figs provide a healthier alternative as natural sweeteners.
- Khari Foods Premium Quality are quality assured and rigorously tested against the industry’s quality standards.
How To Use: Figs can easily be eaten fresh as a snack, or halved and tossed into a salad or sandwich for added crunch and flavour. However, there are also a number of tasty ways to bake using figs as a sweetener.
All orders placed are shipped in 24 Hours. We ship PAN India.