Premium Jumbo Kalmi Dates Khajur 500g
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 375.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Dates contain several vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber and antioxidants. Dates are high in fiber, which may be beneficial for preventing constipation and controlling blood sugar control.
- Dates are free from cholesterol, and contain very little fat, Including them in smaller quantities in your daily diet can help you maintain your cholesterol levels, and even assist in weight loss.
- Dates are a strong source for proteins that help us in staying fit, and even keep our muscles strong. A lot of regular gym goers are asked to eat a couple of dates every day as part of their daily routine.
- Dates are best eaten by themselves. The sweet fruit makes for an excellent breakfast snack, or in cereals and porridges. Also, Jaggery made from date palm tastes delicious with black coffee, and dried dates can be added to cakes, bread, and other dishes.
- Dates act as a healthy natural sweetener since they contain natural sugars such as glucose, sucrose, and fructose. They are a healthy substitute for white sugar in recipes due to their sweet taste, nutrients, fiber and antioxidants.
All orders placed are shipped in 24 Hours. We ship PAN India.