Organic Basil / Sabja Seeds - 500g
Khari Foods are ethically sourced from best of the farms across India and are free from any adulteration or preservatives. Sabja seeds, also called tukmaria or basil seeds, are black seeds that look a lot like chia seeds and offer immense health benefits. They are native to India but different from the holy basil- also called Tulsi. Sabja seeds are rich in protein, essential fats, carbs, and are packed with fiber. Surprisingly, they contain no calories.
Basil Seeds Benefits:
Khari Foods Fresh Basil seeds are a great choice to eat either raw or in grounded form. Packed with nutritional goodness, these delicious premium quality sunflower seeds make a beneficial addition to your snacks and meals.
- Khari Foods Premium Basil seeds contain high levels of both monounsaturated and omega-6 fats, and may help reduce inflammation and cholesterol levels.
- Basil seeds are high in protein and rich in healthy fats, as well as antioxidants for a healthy body.
- They’re rich in healthy fats, beneficial plant compounds and several vitamins and minerals. They are also rich in dietary fiber which means they'll keep you satiated for longer.
- Basil Seeds are great sources of fiber. They also contain healthy monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and many important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Khari Foods aims to give you a product of the top-notch quality with the most natural taste. Our offerings have no artificial additives and are free of preservatives so as to benefit our consumers.
How To Use: Soak around 2 teaspoons of Sabja seeds in a cup of warm water for around 15 minutes. They swell and a translucent grey film coating develops around each black seed, as they increase in size. You can now make these seeds a part of a variety of drinks like lemonade, milkshakes, coconut water, smoothies, buttermilk, soups and so on. You can also add them to ice creams, pasta and salads for a nice crunchy taste.
All orders placed are shipped in 24 Hours. We ship PAN India.